Author Topic: Old faces and old farts..........  (Read 22931 times)

MagicRatt

• View Profile
Old faces and old farts..........
« on: April 26, 2015, 08:09:15 AM »
Had a good time last night seeing some old faces and talking hot rods and racing again. I can't believe that time has passed so quickly and priorities rearranged so much that the "hobby" has almost been shut down or at least, put on hold until when ever. So many questions.  Has "facebook" destroyed these forums?? Will R/T ever put his orange Camaro back together??  Will Ray ever race that Mustang....or Comet?? Now that I am married with two little darlings clinging to my side, will I ever get the chance at another pass down the 1320?? Or maybe even some concrete stretch of flatness and a flagman somewhere? I will turn 50 this year and my body has just as many moans and groans as my car has creaks and squeaks. It doesn't matter. I am still going to have my head buried under the hood of that Camaro or in an old hot rod or car craft mag, or maybe out in the garage tinkering with something automotive related. I just won't do it during the winter months. Anyways, I sure hope someone reads this and comments. Let's not forget who we are, where we came from, and what we love to do. 

Rich

7DMACH1

• Old Head
  • Administrator
  • Still Crazy After All These Years!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Old faces and old farts..........
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2015, 04:04:28 PM »
Good seeing you last night!!!

355CAMARO

• Founding Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2015, 07:57:11 PM »
Yea good seeing you guys. Miss them days... Hope to be swinging my bullet in the next few weeks.

MagicRatt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2015, 08:56:30 PM »
I hope you get your car out Ed. At least someone will be back on the streets making some noise. It seems like I blinked and the do-gooders came out and shut down the streets all over the area. Every once in a while I hear some screaming V-8's out on street rd. but its not like the old days............getting a little tired of hearing these fart cannon rice-a-roni cars :FJ: laying eggs all over the place too.......

R/T

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2015, 08:22:01 PM »
I hope you get your car out Ed. At least someone will be back on the streets making some noise. It seems like I blinked and the do-gooders came out and shut down the streets all over the area. Every once in a while I hear some screaming V-8's out on street rd. but its not like the old days............getting a little tired of hearing these fart cannon rice-a-roni cars :FJ: laying eggs all over the place too.......
Well stop preaching  from your rocking chair old man..  :nope: :SHS:
Roll out the Rat and make some noise.

Good to see everyone....
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear GOD protect my ride." -Amen

7DMACH1

• Old Head
  • Administrator
  • Still Crazy After All These Years!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2015, 10:01:53 PM »
What about yours, Jack.  I got the Comet out!!!!

MagicRatt

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2015, 08:14:35 PM »
 :bleh: :bleh: Jack's orange car went green...........pedal powered!!!! :clapping: :clapping:

R/T

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2015, 10:24:25 PM »

Good to see everyone....
Well the old man rolled out the Rat and made some noise..
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear GOD protect my ride." -Amen

R/T

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2015, 10:26:20 PM »
:bleh: :bleh: Jack's orange car went green...........pedal powered!!!! :clapping: :clapping:
Yes I am saving gas... :banghead:

R/T

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2015, 10:28:16 PM »
What about yours, Jack.  I got the Comet out!!!!
Working on it Ray. I saw the Comet at the car show. I had to touch it to see if it was real... :hide:

355CAMARO

• Founding Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2015, 06:45:46 AM »

Good to see everyone....
Well the old man rolled out the Rat and made some noise..

Love that car!!

MagicRatt

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2015, 07:28:19 PM »
LMAO....The Ratt doesn't make noise anymore. It's all quiet now with just a bit of whine from the tranny........

juicejunkie

• Founding Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2015, 09:20:07 PM »
IT WAS GREAT TO SEE YOU GUYS....time to get out more.  :loser2:

355CAMARO

• Founding Members
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2015, 09:52:22 PM »
Awe shit!!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 09:36:14 PM by 355CAMARO »

transam01

• SHAZAMMMMMMMMMM
  • IF U CAN "SMELL WHAT SHAZAMMMM IS SPAYING"
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2015, 05:17:28 AM »
      :idea:YEAH YEAH YOU OLD HEADS ,DONT TALK ABOUT IT ,BRING THAT SHIT OUT, LOOKN GOOD ED,CAN,T WAIT TO SEE YOU OUT THERE,LO RAY GOT THE COMET OUT,
       :agree: WE ALL GOT TO GET TOO GETER ON SUNDAYS AGAIN, THE SPOTS ARE TILL THERE.......... :hello: :joy: 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]
CATCH ME IF U CAN, BECAUSE IMM FASTTT..
   THANZ TO  STEVEY SPOHN,
  J/G TRANSMISSIONS,215-659-3022...             AND,JOEPRINCE..
 TUNE BY,INJECTION CONNECTION,DALE CHERRY THE FAMOUS ONE..215-675-8515.
     ""SHAZAMMMMMMMMMM"""
   R.I.P. MIKE-ROMERO. R.I.P. JOE PRINCE.VEGA
   GRAPHICS 267-6885690